Eagle Drones is committed to responsible stewardship of the environment and the communities in which we work. Environmental and social priorities are established in our corporate policies and are fundamental to the way we operate our business and deliver projects. We strive to leave a lasting and meaningful legacy through the infrastructure we create, the employment and training we provide and the way we work with local communities.
To achieve these goals we:
- work cooperatively with stakeholders and local communities to minimise environmental impact and disruption and deliver long term benefits
- source sustainable and recycled materials wherever possible
- continually assess and improve our processes to optimise use of resources, minimise waste and maximise reuse
- provide education and training in order to improve our people’s skills, awareness, knowledge and practices
- aim to always leave our work environments in a state equal to or better than we found them.